Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Britney the bald...

Happy tuesday, bitch. It's been a looooooong weekend for Royal~T, and it's been a hella PARTIFIED weekend, too. I got so wasted that I had to take an extra day off (yesterday) to recuperate. When I logged off of blogger on Friday, I must say that I was a bit down. But alas, Four days, six orgasms, two fights, one marriage proposal, one break~up, and seven shots of something I didn't even know what it was later, I'm here, and I'm queer, and I'm better than EVER! Now aren't you lucky? Okay, enough about me. Let's get on to this. I came across this absurdly stupid picture a while ago. Look at it:








WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. Don't she look like quite possibly the dumbest bitch this side of Russia? Girl please. Britney is such an attention whore, and this picture makes it OBVIOUS that she'll do anything for a little spotlight and camera time. But BALD is NOT a good look for her. She's having a lesbianic "G.I. Jane" moment and I don't like it at all. "But Royal~T," you ask, "What does this mean?? Is she gay? Does she have cancer? Has she lost her fucking mind?" Well, the answer is that only one of those assumptions is correct. She HAS lost her fucking mind. She shaved off all this hair and donated it to a cancer clinic, who will be saving it to sell, later on, for a quote-unquote "Good Cause". I mean DANG Brit, if you wanna help society..... just..... put on some clothes, you tacky whore. Geezus. No hair, NO drawls (that's nigga speak for panties), and NO class. That's why Miss Spears is this weeks "idiot of the week". Oh, and I went all over the place to bring you the very first "post bald" pic of Britney. Most unflattering. Thanks to hipandpop.com, Here it is:


No comments: