Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Royal*T Rants about..... "The Crazy Astronaut"


~Now just LOOK @ this dumb ass bitch. I Swear, words escape me when I think about this woman. She definitely puts the ASS in astronaut. This people, is Ms. Lisa Nowak, the astronaut(ess) who was caught in a love triangle with two other individuals. Honey child decided that enough was enough, so she grabbed a wig, a four-inch folding knife, some rubber tubing, a giant trash bag, and some other fun toys. Police caught the crazy heffa trying to throw all these things away. This was incredibly suspiscious looking, so they arrested her. (She was wearing a diaper). She was en route to go 'nab the woman she suspected was trying to steal her man. Dayum. But I'm not gonna lie... with THAT face, and THAT hair.... and THOSE pores... if I was ever lucky enough to get a man, I'd cut any bitch who'd try to take him, too. SO, it looks like PRISON is the final frontier for this astronaut. And we ALL know what goes on in there... I'm sure all those "estrogen deprived" ladies will have so much fun exploring miss Nowaks depths. ANYWAYZ, that's all I have to say about that, so you guys can drop comment and tell me what y'all think about this psychotic bitch. At any rate, everyone's favorite astronaut is this weeks "Idiot of the week". Until keyboard and Fingertip make love again, this is the Blue Blood Bitch signing off...

No comments: