Friday, February 16, 2007

Royal*T rants about..... "The blogspot"

Okay my people, there is this blog I go to (or rather used to). It's called "The Blogspot". When I first got there, I was instantly popular. The regulars couldn't get enough of my style, and my forward personality. The fact that I was brutally honest was comical to them. ANYWAYZ, after a long time of getting to know the blogs author, Steups, I fell for him. HARD. But it turns out he was an asshole to the third degree, and he burned me. He used everyone around me to hurt me, to piss me off, so I would ramble on and on and make his shitty blog more interesting. Dirty , right? Well, I've made the best friends and worst enemies one could ever ask for. The blogspot is a place where dreams are made and destroyed. (LOL) The place was full of fraudulent bitches, raggedy ass hoes, wannabe poser type bitches, and a few really good, decent folks. If you're gonna go there, make sure you wear a helmet. They play rough. Actually, it was "The Blogspot" where I made my first super~enemy, a basset hound by the name of Posh Gemz. She's as classy as she is attractive, which means she's a total cavewoman. An animal, as Tiffany Pollard put it best. And the Steups guy... oh god where do I begin about HIM. He's like.... insane or something. He's a sadistic fuck, and one of these day's he'll get what's coming to him. And that's all I have to say about THAT. Both of them have the psychotically cowardly habit of envoking arguments with me and then erasing every word I say, therefore making the argument look one~sided and giving themselves the last word. And yet they constantly call ME immature. Fuck outta here. (LOL)

3 comments:

The Q © 2010 said...

No one is destroying your dreams. And I hope to see you soon...I THINK!

LMAO.

Unknown said...

Oh what did I miss, ROYAL? I was on the blogspot eariler today and things were looking up. I thought that for sure you were going to do a weekly gossip column. It would have been great !!! you could have named it ROYAL RANTS. and had subjects like, ANNA AND THE BABY DADDYS. And how the only man she never slept with is Howard K Stern,or so many other topics that only you can find. You really can write so very well. I don't know what happened on the blogspot, but by the time I came back you were banished and all you comments gone. You are right it's not what the readers want.. But on the other side of the coin, if you must still go on about this POSH BITCH. then don't do it there.. I hate That girl. She is so sad. really you are a better writer the her, Please show us...

Unknown said...

is there going to be some real gossip in the future are are you just going to keep hating on folk?