Friday, February 16, 2007

Where's the BEEF?

Well, Well, Well. Lookie what I have HERE. Many people think I love drama. And the truth of the matter is, that's only half true. I only REALLY enjoy drama when it's happening to someone else. If drama is around me... then a bitch just might get cut. ANYWAYZ, y'all know I'm a youtube whore, and you can find a conspiracy there much faster than ANY Perez Hilton post. (Yea I took a stab @ him) Anywayz, while looking around, I found this little gem. It's a video Cam'ron made as a diss to "Fitty" Cent, nee Curtis Jackson. Watch it, it's very funny.


But wait... there's more! I'm a Bitch to the heart, but I'm not a biased Bitch. One has to present both sides of the story. It's only fair. So, here you are, Curtis Jackon's Diss toward Cam'ron. Tell me which one you think is better....



No comments: